Monday, January 22, 2007

A post long due

I last blogged on 17th oct 2006. Now that was a long time ago. I didn't post because i thought there was too much to pos about and if i started i would never end.

Finally liverpool kicked chelski's ass :) :) Manure lost to gooners and it kinda works out well for liverpool(Yes i belive they still have a chance!!)

Holidays were very hectic. Did a lot of travelling in almost freezing weather. Was playing qukae the rest of the times. I've put on weight but some people claim that i have thinned down :)

I have decided to play basketball and football everyday. Basketball is not nice. Some guy landed with his elbow on my head(ouch) and its really irritating to watch dhruvan and rathi bickering on the court. However it does give me a decent workout.

And now for the tragedy of the day.....I love ommlettes. The NBH was supposed to serve omlettes for breakfast today. I changed my registration two days ago went to bed on time yesterday and got up on time today, went to the NBH and FUCK no omlettes !!! reason..... there is a shortage of eggs!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! a shortage of eggs !! thats the most absurd thing i have ever heard. All this waking up in time and no omlettes. :( Bastards :((

PS1. After watching Notting hill,Love actually and i think bridget jones diary rathi doesnt know who Hugh grant is :0
PS2.Somebody stole my goal keeping gloves! I have no idea what anybody would want with them ...
PS3.Had a cheese burst pizza It is heavenly :D
PS4.Rathi told me abt a place in hitech called Nihals. It is pretty good and cheap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. gur nihal is awesome.. first yr, it was like every 2-3 days v rchd there