Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rats

Yes Rats.... They chewed up the link between the NBH-GH and the rest of IIIT. 

PS1. At times working in the server room is a real education as to the flexibility of the protocols of TCP/IP and the amount of abuse cisco hardware can take.

PS2. I am happy ganguly and dravid managed to get some runs.

PS3. After a long time(6~7 years) I played four continuous days of badminton. It felt good.

PS4. I saw kulbir saini's cam. The auto click(when you smile) thing either doesn't work or I don't have a happy enough smile :(

ps5. Played far cry all over again. Not in the mood for "research" these days.

ps6. My gfx card(7800gtx) is totally and utterly useless. I need a new machine. Donations please :)

ps7. I think most of your batchmates leaving makes for a very lonely and boring existance. I think the life in the OBH is kinda dull these days. No longer see people out in the corridors BC'ing. 

PS8. Somebody download some good series .............

9 comments:

Sultan of Samarkand said...

Hola, amigo!

Anonymous said...

rats :P whatever happened today is the best joke ever ...

@cam thingie ... actually the smile sensitivity was way high ... i tried with medium level and it clicked a lot of pics .. :D

Maruti Borker said...

There are so many series man ... did you try Undeclared or Freaks and geeks ?

ShArK said...

@hobbit
Hola amigo. Se puede pudrirse en el infierno

@kulbir
I am also going to buy a cam now!

@maruti:
Looking for some meaningless violence a la 24/alias. Am tired of nerdy teenage comidies

Sultan of Samarkand said...

Vete a la mierda, shark!

ShArK said...

@hobbit
ser un hombre y dejar de utilizar el traductor

Anonymous said...

be informed and start using ubiquity :D

Anonymous said...

chewed up the cable ? GO wireless buddy...

ShArK said...

This was a fiber link :(
If you have found wireless that fast tell me. I'll be really happy :P