Tuesday, February 14, 2006

2 days in a hospital

I have spent the last two and a half days in apollo DRDO with drips through my hands and a tube to my stomach through my nose with milk going through it. It is stupid to mention this on a public blog but i have no other place to vent my frustration about this.

I was diagnosed with acute gastro *****(donno whats after gastro ..) which translates into food poisoning. how did i get it?? god knows... :(

This post is to describe how life totally totally suks at a hospital. NO TV NO LAN NO MOVIES NO P.R. FOOD NO GOOD LOOKING NURSES (booo hooooo) and a s.o.b. doctor who wanted to keep me there till friday...(can u belive that....) I was lucky that one fo my friends dropped in and had his laptop and cellphone (LAPTOP + CELLPHONE = INTERNET :D ) And if that had not happened i surely would have gone into depression. Man life in a hospital suks... So i decided to get outta hospital...and come to the place where u have it all....(Of course the hospital staff,doctor and my parents think that i am still in the hospital :D )

And that's not all .....this food poisoning episode has really screwd me....below is a report of the damage done

1.Primary problem: Valentine's day ruined...fu*#%d raped :((
2. Grafix assignment screwed
3. TOC assignment screwed
4. missed Cricket match for ug2
5.Missed football match for UG2

Crap....shit......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhh what rotten luck..all this had to happen at this time. Luckily i had attendence....otherwise attendence rules would have totally fried my a$$. Now im on the edge in 2 subjects......And as i write this post i realise what a heaven IIIT is.......LAN INTERNET MOVIES TV SHOWS FOOD(still waiting for canteen) sab kuch hai...... I never felt this happy at IIIT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Numerous rounds of consultations, retailers presented comfort to numerous hundred lbs of chanel replica sale payment repayments. I am unable to get these remedy technique final chanel replica handbags results. The earnings workers will Cost cut chanel replica sale Baggage discover a method to tell what kind of Prada bag appeals to you personally, chanel replica handbags for sale are incredibly inexpensive, you’ll find here. And administer a sale depending on the opposite items as component of one’s searching document, quite proficiently improve digital wardrobes whereby your chanel replica passions, likes and disliked could be effectively indexed.