Monday, August 25, 2008

Arbit Post

I have had to work a lot in the past few days(MS/r) I learned quite a few new things. First that there are more then 15 ways of doing binary multiplication. Second there are at-least 10 ways of doing binary exponentiation!! Boy people do have a lot of time on hand :) And the worst thing to happen was that a conference date was advanced by a full 20 days :( Now I have to work even harder !

The Olympics are over and it's fair to say that none of us expected 3 medals for India. It's an outstanding achievement.On he whole just when we thought that it couldn't get any better then Phelps, along came Usain Bolt. WOW is the only word I have to describe him. He ran the 100m as if it was a morning jog.

This was the first time I really followed the Olympics. I was getting used to life at IIIT when the last Olympics happened and was too ignorant in 2000. I think our generation has seen something of a miracle in the performances of Phelps and Bolt. Odds are we won't see anything as spectacular anytime soon. I'm glad I was around to watch Beijing 2008.


PS: I watched only the last 10 mins of Liverpool vs Boro :) Awesome awesome awesome

No comments: