Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back to Bangalore

After a pretty uncomfortable journey on a APSRTC bus I'm back to bangalore. I can see why people want to have offices in this screwed up city. Even though there are no good roads, lots of traffic and and a pretty high cost of living it's a hill staion compared to Hyderabad. After a week of Hyd's blazing heat this feels nice.

Here is pic of my workspace it's a pretty neat place with lots of space and some major computing power.

















In totally urelated news

1. I don't who Vijay Mallya will fire next.
2. I do know that deccan chargers totally suck
3. Man-ure won the EPL fair and square but they still suck and so do chelski.
4. I tried to sell my laptop, but there were no bids. One matka did send me a mail where he offered to pay me Rs.7000 for a laptop with a HD screen that runs crysis on medium at 1280x800 at 40 fps. And we wonder why we make fun of matkas :)
For those wondering why I would want to sell such a laptop...well it's a 17inch, 4KG monster. Not interested in carrying it around anymore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One matka did send me a mail where he offered to pay me Rs.7000 for a laptop with a HD screen that runs crysis on medium at 1280x800 at 40 fps. And we wonder why we make fun of matkas :)

roflmao :P

Anonymous said...

Man heat sucks here !

great you left for a better place ... so wats gonna be ur new config for lappy ? :D

Blogspot sucks man .... now there is a visual verification and the image is not loaded, what am I supposed to do now ??

ok gonna open the image in a new window ..... let me try

ShArK said...

@skp: No more laptops. Going to buy a mid range desktop with a large monitor. I haven't done any serious gaming in the past 5~6 months and i don't see that changing in the near future. Have been watching movies only :)

Anonymous said...

muhaha - it shouldnt be much of trouble for you to carry 4kg extra weight :P. Abe hyd kab aa raha hain ... i owe you a party :P

BTW loser pool.